Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a SUNDAY ♥

I seriously am running out of time.. I have homework.. sleep debt.. volunteering.. new-year shopping.. and more...

So, I'm not gonna dilly-dally.. Straight to the point...

My look for the day
*gasps Where're the falsies?!?!

Here's something funny.. I was gonna buy an eyelash curler when I went out with my mum and she was like.. Why do you need one?!?! You eyelahes are so short you have to wear falsies.. There're are eyelashes for you to curl.. See you wear fake one...*points ar my eye.. And I was like, WHAT?!?! I'm not wearing any today.. Mama was gobsmacked!! She took a closer look at my eyes and...... She had NOTHIN' to say... MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

au naturel for Aly

Made happen with...

What I bought...
FLATS.. not on my ♥List coz I certainly ♥ high heels but special circumstances don't permit me to continue my stilettos collection... sad....

My pile of homework.

That's my Sunday.. Do rate/follow/comment...






















♥Aly

0 people say ❤...: