Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 12, 2009

♥Over the weekend..+ Monday.

Hey, so it's Monday Midnight.. That means it's Tuesday, but we'll ignore that.. I had quite an interesting day. For English, we were divided into groups and we were to write an essay with an opening line.. 'It was a dark and stormy night...' So here's what my team came up with.









It was a dark and stormy night. I was alone in my bedroom. I glanced out the window. There was a shining star. It looked odd in the naked sky. There was a knock on the door. I hesitated, who would still be awake at this hour? A lost tourist? Or a serial killer? Or..or a GHOST?!?!




But hey, it's way past 2. 'knock..knock..knock..' it came again. I took pepper spray and a bat. Quietly I inched towards the door. I held my breath and turned the doorknob. And you know what?












There was NO ONE.







I'm not sure if it were meant to be creepy or funny.. You decide.





So on Sunday, which was yesterday..




You are probably wondering what this case is doing. Well I bought a CAMERA!!! The one I wanted.. OMG!!!!


It's actually gold but in this pic it looks silver. Rest assured, it's GOLD. I ♥ GOLD!!

So I thought I'd retake some of the blurry pictures from my previous post.(Apologies, it was taken with my old phone)





















I like this one(below) looks really comercial..




Here was my Sunday look.. purple and pink!

On monday, after all the shopping, here's my pile of homework.. Took me 4 hours to sort it out..




And here's a candid shot. I was using the smile shutter(that means the camera detects a smile and snaps a photo automatically.. explains why i look like my teeth hurt. haha)










Aly

0 people say ❤...: