Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shopping on a Wednesday

FOYD:

^ Pinkiness.

And the inspirational photo I got off here:

^A seductive pink smokey eye.

My version:


^ Less dramatic....


~Majorlica Majorca Skin Lingerie
~The Body Shop Concealer in 08
~Stage Picture Perfect Pencil Camouflage in 01 Creme Brulee
~Benefit Powderflage
~Anna Sui Blusher in 700
~MAC Hello Kitty Too Dolly e/s palette(I used Yogurt/baby pink and Romping/hot pink)
~Maybelline e/s Quad in 29 Safari Vogue
~Elianto Shadow Stick in Pink
~Fasio Liquid eyeliner in black
~MAC Cult of Cherry Pearl Glide Eyeliner in Miss Fortune
~Kate Loose eyeshadow glitter in GD-1
~Stage Eye Primer in Vanilla
~Stage Lip liner in 02 Spice Seduction
~MAC Rose A Romance Way to Love Lipstick
~MAC Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner in Popster




Went shopping..
On a Wednesday?
Yea, coz MNG was having a sale and who likes crowding w/ other customers on busy weekends?
I'd reckon you go too. It wasn't much at Gurney so I plan to go to the one in Queensbay, it's way bigger.

Nothing really happened this week and I have major exams in 6 months so that means less blogging..and more studying. tsk.

But, I'll try my best to update regularly.

^ Here's a bag of stuff I bought.. books.. very rare of me but all for the better good. Does MPH, the book store really stand for Miles per Hour?? I'm really curious but here's a link to their website.


^ My favourite form of reading... Popteen is actually a Japanese magazine but they translated it to Chinese in Taiwan so the ones here are imported from Taiwan (Part of the editorials are Taiwanese) On the other hand, Marie Claire I read becuase it's considered an intelligent magazine (IDK what that's supposed to mean, calling all the other magazines shallow.)

LOLa~
Aly

2 people say ❤...:

DarlingV said...

Hey girl the pic isnt working you can just send it to my email.

**Aly said...

I can't find your e-mail address anywhere on your page.. lol.