Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday's Special.

It's a Sunday! Well, it WAS anyway. So, I didn't know where I was going with the eye but it looked kinda foxy to me.

We went to Gurney. And here's a shot of the Famous Amos store where we bought Alexis some presents for her birthday next weekend.

And we went to all the make-up counters in Parkson because XUKEIA here hadn't been to the new Gurney.

And while waiting for a ride, we took some candid shots (below) The sky was really blue that evening.


Seeing all the mannequins^ who could resist posing??

For dinner, we ate at a Nyonya restaurant called Mama's. To those of you who don't already know, Baba Nyonya is a culture/heritage that was created when the Malays married the Chinese. According to my aunt, the nyonya's which were originally chinese, ate pork and dressed in Kebayas. The food was heavenly. And of course, like any other restaurant, this one had some cool lighting.

While waiting for food, someone was flipping a magazine and this title really caught my eyes. Haha.

^ BTW, the moon was so clear and round that night.

So later on, we went for..... ICE-CREAM!! And that(below) is a scoop of Choc Choc Chip and some caramel flavour with a Brownie. I had waffles. I love Haagen-Dazs waffles.


Funny part starts here.

While waiting to get in the car, I felt something splat on my head. And you know what, it was bird poo!
OMG, everyone burst out laughing!! AT ME!! Eww, it was disgusting but we didn't go straight home though.

We went to the supermarket.

Then we went home.

My hauls that day:


^ This is the Sasa HD Foundation in Vanilla Beige. ^ And this is Maybelline Cat-eyes mascara. Bothe have been raved by most of the beauty bloggers so I thought I'd give it a try although I'm extremely broke as it is. Speaking of mascaras, Anna Sui has a new range of mascaras. i haven't tried them but I seriously doubt it will be great. That's just me judging a book by it's cover. I didn't think Anna Sui is where I'd get mascaras. Up till today, Maybelline is the cheapest brand for the best mascaras in town.

Oh and Shiseido Maquillage is also coming out with mascaras, but theirs has a liquid eyeliner on the back so it's really convenient. Not sure about the quality but it sounds good.

All for now.

LOL~
Aly

2 people say ❤...:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

Start following our signals today & gain up to 270% per day.