Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 15, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon Trailer!!


Yes, here it goes again. Another crazy Twilight fan. Lol. I've read all the books and watched Twilight and I'm just as excited as you are about New Moon.

Here's some I got of the Stephenie Meyer website about how she got the idea to write Twilight:

...I woke up (on that June 2nd) from a very vivid dream. In my dream, two people were having an intense conversation in a meadow in the woods. One of these people was just your average girl.
...

Read more [here]


Click here for the official website of Twilight the movie.





And this is the second book in the Twilight Saga. The movie will be out on November 20. Woohoo!! Trailer below. I'm so so so excited. It's gonna be sizzling hot with Jacob in it now. Don't miss it.

Enjoy the trailer.


Dying in anticipation~
Aly

0 people say ❤...: