Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, July 27, 2009

Saturday Night Haul

Saturaday spent in Gurney and dinner at Sakae Sushi (god, haven't I gotten sick of sashimi yet?)

And Gurney, of course, equals to a haul.

Panasonic EH2351p Eyelash Curler for RM 49(was on discount i think). Comparisons with my M.A.K.E.U.P.L.E.A.D.E.R. eyelash curler from Sasa (RM 49.90) coming up soon.


MAC Brush Cleaner for Rm 40. Comparison with my Stage Brush Cleaner(RM 25) coming up soon as well.


Supermodel's Secrets of Success by Amber Chia.



I read the whole thing in an hour (quite a thin book, 163++ pages). Lots of pics of her. If you don't know who Amber Chia is, click here. I have to say this book is written in very simple English and if you haven't really gotten to know her, you'll think this book is just crap but I think she's is exactly what this book is like and everything in here is just her honest opinion. If you don't like her then this book will maybe make you hate her but if you're still unsure about her then get this.

"There are no ugly women in this world, just lazy ones."

Aly

0 people say ❤...: