Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 21, 2009

After 6 Hours: L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation


L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Foundation. RM 40-50.

On the bottle it claims to match perfectly the skin texture&tone.
SPF 17/PA++


This was probably one of my first liquid foundation. At that time, I wasn't really concerned about oil control but more on blendability coz I was still a 'baby' and looking good effortlessly was what I thought to be effortless. With this foundation, I really believe in effortless makeup.


On normal days, when I don't need so much coverage, I use a foundation brush such as the I Nuovi Foundation brush which is just super easy to use. In fact, this foundation is perfect when applied with finger. I got mine in Apricot Ivory. One thing I noticed about this shade is that it maes me look slightly peachier than my normal yellow-toned skin. It really is super blendable and it's definitely good to start with if you're new in liquid foundation and are worried about streaking or bad blending. Best of all, it looks really natural and doesn't cake up. It comes with SPF 17/PA++ for those who are lazy on sunblock.

As for oil control (*clears throat), before&after pics below.


Well, it definitely has oil control.

The Good:
1. Super-Blendable.
2. No caking.
3. Excellent oil control.
4. Natural-looking.
5. Affordable. (quite)

The Bad:
1. Heavy bottle.
2. Not good for travelling (heavy)

The verdict: ❤❤❤❤❤ 5/5
I think it's the best I've used so far if compared to Sasa HD Foundation (no oil control).
I totally recommend this if you're starting out on liquid foundation and if you have oil control problems. *refer to the good.

Like I always say, you decide!
Aly

0 people say ❤...: