Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bronze Godess Gone Wrong






Inspiration:

A look done by the master, Troy Jensen

What I used:

Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
Benefit Powderflage
The Body Shop Crayon Concealer Pencil in 08
I Nuovi Undercover Undereye Dark Circle Corrector in 3Y
Stage Picture Perfect Pencil Camouflage in 01 Creme Brulee
I Nuovi Cheek Blush in Urbanite

Stage Prime Time Eye Base
I Nuovi Metallogy Eyeshadow in Tin
Etude House e/s in YL 802
Maybelline Color Wear Trio e/s in 29 Safari Vogue
Etude House Tear Drop Liner #2
Fasio Liquid Liner in 01 Black
Stage Angel Lash Mascara
MAC Splashproof Lash Mascara

Stage Lip Liner in 02 Spice Seduction
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Way To Love
Laura Mercier Lipgloss in BonBon

The gone wrong part was because I had no nude lippies and definitely no tan.

Sorry for the messy hair. (I really need to buy a comb.)

Have a great week. I'll be quarantining myself from this blog for 2 weeks till my trials are over so till then.. Have a great week.

Aly

4 people say ❤...:

pangie said...

still a hot look though!

*aly L. said...

Haha.. Thank you, you have great taste.. ;)

amynaree said...

wow! very pretty, i love the LM lip gloss and the way you line your eyes!

*aly L. said...

Aww, Thank you! I love the lip gloss too, it really put a hole through my pocket, but it's really worth it.