Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 28, 2009

Clinelle UV Defence SPF 20


Hey, everyone, it hasn't actually been 2 weeks, but I'm just dying to do a post.
Anyway, this is about Clinelle UV defence SPF 20 in Tinted Natural Shade.

I have been using this a lot along with my Inuovi Cheek Blush in Urbanite and a dust of Benefit Powderflage to go for study groups without having to spend so much time getting made up but still looking fresh.

Initially I thought it was just gonna be like the normal sunscreen, greasy, sticky and clog-y for the pores, but after using it a couple times, it's safe to say that this is not the slightest bit greasy. As for stickiness, a dust of loose powder fixed that in a jiffy. It is fragrance free and does even out my skin tone a little.

I am just loving this one during my pre-exam period.
Aly

0 people say ❤...: