Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Mask

I have been using the Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Mask a lot lately. I initially bought this because I had really clogged pores and the SA assured me that using this weekly can help unclog the pores whilst minimizing them.

I was really skeptical about it but I bought it anyway.

Click to view enlarged images.

In my opinion, it really does minimize the appearance of pores slightly (no kidding!) and my skin feels a lot cleaner as it is a clay mask. It does sting a little when it is first applied but after a while, the mask harden and it feels fine. Wash it off with tepid water, and you're good to go.

Anyways, this is what it looks like when you try to smile while doing a clay mask.

Hope that 'cracked' you up.

Lol, I'm such a bad joker.

Aly

0 people say ❤...: