Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, September 25, 2009

Green-Eyed Monster in KL!

I spent my Hari Raya weekends at Xukeia's new place. It's fab, fab, fab!! And here's a pic to show you how jealous I am of her newly dyed, gold hair.

I think this look I did cuz I was inspired by the forest-y scene at the suburbs of Xukeia's new home. Everything was neatly done and lots of trees were grown along the streets and the place was just very quiet and peaceful, except for the *buzz..buzz flies and mosuitoes. Countless of/em trapped inside their air-conditioned home.

Eye:


Lips:

What I used:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
The Body Shop Concealer Pencil in 08
I Nuovi Undercover Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer in 3Y
Dior Skin Flash in 002
Benefit Powderflage
Anna Sui Cheek Accent in 700

Majolica Majorca Liquid Eyeliner in BK999
MAC Royal Assets e/s palette Rondelle
CS 88 Colour Palette A2.C7.J8

Laura Mercier Lipgloss in BON BON

Face:

I just love visiting Xukeia! With her crazy siblings running around the house screaming for nothing and her quirky mother who just never fails to entertain everyone in the house. I obviously had to pay a trip there for her mom to give me the GRAND tour of their new home and it only made me more jealous! Haha. Probably why I used green. Green-eyed monster's what I'm demonstrating.

So here's the roll of camwhoring pics you can only expect of my trip.




Later in the day, "mommay" decided that she should buy some baking tools so I can bake with their huge-ass oven and the funny part is, we forgot to get a mixing machine. Lol. And the advanced supermarkets in KL didn't seem to have any castor sugar in stock so Xukeia had to grind the coarse sugar for hours. Besides that, there was no self-raising flour on sale this festive season.

Nevertheless, the cakes turn out alright, after the gruelling hour where Xukeia just kept thinking: clockwise..clockwise..CLOCKWISE.. cuz she was in charge of mixing while I hung around with a fly-beater(newly-bought as well) waiting to beat up some pesky flies and mosquitoes.



Ahh, but in the end, a strong vanilla scent filled the air and beautiful golden cupcakes came out of the oven. So crispy...

Baking sticks have to be the most handiest tool in the kitchen when dealing with hot cupcakes, you can slice, pick up or even fork the cakes with these plain-looking sticks.

Having arranged the cakes, everyone had a great rest.

EXCEPT, "mommy" dragged everyone out of bed to have cupcakes and milo for breakfast on her 10-foot-wide balcony at 7 in the morning. Haha, no pictures of THAT!...

Hope you guys had a great raya!

Aly

3 people say ❤...:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

Blogger said...

eToro is the best forex broker for beginning and pro traders.

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Start following our signals NOW and make up to 270% daily.