Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, September 27, 2009

More MAC Hauls

Other than being a CAM-whore that I am, I'm also turning into a MAC-whore. See the difference? MAC-CAM? Anyways, this haul was from last week and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this. I'm beyond ecstatic to try all this stuff out and give you guys honest reviews as soon as I can.

MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon.
In my wildest dreams that I finally own my own Pink Swoon blush! wildest I say! This really is sheerer than I imagined and using a duo-fibre from Etude House (similar to the #188), it is really too subtle.


The texture is quite powdery so it took quite a few swirls before I could get enough on the back of my hand to show on camera.




MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 30.
I have waited for this one for a year cuz somehow I feel like I'm betraying my Body Shop Crayon Concealer in 08 which I have been using since a year ago and it has brought me through bumps and lumps.


MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium.

This one I have been dreaming of since the day Tiffany did a video on flawless skin. In fact, I have tried this a couple times now and I'm gonna review it as soon as I find the words to describe the flawless finish it gives that is just mind-blowing for a girl with lots of skin problems like me.


I bought this one on a whim cuz the new collections didn't really impress me.
Young Thing is a peachy with tiny gold flecks. It's just gorgeous. I'm definitely gonna be using this in some of my looks. It's actually my first nude lipgloss. Haha. I'll alsi be doing a comparison of this with my Definit'e lipgloss in winter valley. They look quite similar.


Oh and this is my first MAC lipglass! The texture is really thick compared to most lipglosses and I've heard that MAC ones really plump up the lips.

0 people say ❤...: