Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stage Nail Polish in Delicate

I got this shade from Stage quite a while back. At the time, it was the perfect colour I was looking for.

The website didn't really describe the colour. And they don't sell online either.

I think it started getting streaky after a few applications. The polish got really guppy and now, if I don't put on a thick layer, the finish will be streaky.

If layered on thickly, the colour is a very light peachy-pink with gold glitter.

It looks really good on fair skin tones but I find it too pink for my liking. I really wanted OPI Have A Tempura Tan-trum but it has been discontinued. The OPI one had a yellow undertone which would have suited my skin tone better.

Nevertheless, this is still a very pretty colour. For those who wish to buy it, it's only available in stores...

Aly

4 people say ❤...:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

*aly said...

Aw, thank you so much for the comment! =) You've definitely made my day.

Blogger said...

If you are looking for a reputable contextual advertising company, I recommend that you take a look at Propeller Ads.