Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Steal Her Look #2:Tomomi Toujo


It may look pretty simple, but this look required lots of eye liner and eye lashes.


This was from the pages of Popteen Magazine where they were doing a feature on eyelash combos.



Eyes:

I used a highlighting pencil on the inner corners of the eye with black pencil eyeliner to create a winged effect on top of that. Then, I highlighted the inner, lower eye line while using black liquid liner on the top and bottom half of the lash line. Lower eye lash on the lower, outer corners and a pair on top, highlighted the browbones and I was done.
Lips:

Love, love, love Cherry Ice!!

Face:

I did contour my nose a little.



What I used:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
The Body Shop Concealer Pencil in 08
I Nuovi Undercover Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer in 3Y
Dior Skin Flash in 002
Benefit Powderflage

Stage Cheek Blush in 02 Iris
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden

Maybelline Color Wear Trio e/s in 27 Classical Smoky
CS 88 Colour Palette
Fasio Liquid Eyeliner in 001 Black
I Nuovi Fluidliner in Noir
Shu Uemura Eye Light Pencil in 01 White

Stage Lip Liner in 02 Spice Seduction
Stage Picture Perfect Pencil Camouflage in 01 Creme Brulee
Fasio Full Glossy Lips in 810 Cherry Ice (fab!)

Eyelashes:


Lower Eyelashes:

I sliced it in half so I only used half on each eye.




Aly

5 people say ❤...:

Rita *Lala* said...

looks good :D

*aly said...

thank you, thank you !!! =)

Tamara said...

Cute, and it looks great, but you should do something with your eyebrows in your tutorials too.
I mean all those girls in tutorials/pictures have the most perfect eyebrows ever.

Anonymous said...

heyy i like your contacts.where do you get them from?

*aly said...

Hi! Thank you! It's GEO 2 tone Angel Grey lenses. I buy them online at

http://beautygeolens.blogspot.com/
http://miss-lens.blogspot.com/

but that's for Malaysia. Google it if you're not from Malaysia.