Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Almond Eyes

I've always been using lots of e/s to do different looks but lately I find that it's eyeliner that really changes my eyes. So here's one of me trying to achieve the "perfect" almond-shaped eyes.
I did neutral pink lips for that innocent look.
What I used:
Eyes:
CS 88 Color Palette {Highlight:A2 Crease:K8}
Red Earth Secret Potion Eye 'n Glow e/s in Golden Eye
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999

Lips:
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK302
MAC Lipglass in Young Thing
ISBROW Shiny Lip Plumper

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30


I'm not sure if my eyes look almond-y but I'm lovin' the pink sweater which I got from MNG. I meant to keep it for next year in London but I just couldn't resist. I love baby pink!

Thanks for reading.

Aly

3 people say ❤...:

Zoe said...

Another beautiful look, I so love the colors u use, ur eye color is really pretty and seriously I have to get that Shu lipstick^^
Hey..I think u should do some korean female celebrities inspiration makeups coz u can pull off those looks...u r reallly pretty**

xSplendidStar said...

Awww you look so pretty! Now I want to get this revlon palette that has similar colours, after seeing this :D Woo! Ohh and cool that you coming London next year :D xxx

Blovet Beauty said...

i really like ur contacts here! very natural and pretty!