Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cheese Cake from Coffee Bean

I am a huge cheese cake fan. I have previously attempted to make cheese cake a couple times but somehow I prefer buying them from the shop (obviously my attempts were unsuccessful) and I didn't realise that I haven't had cheese cake in months! So during our grocery shopping trip at Island, I got a Chicago cheese cake from Coffee Bean!

More than just great coffee.. Well said indeed, although this cheese cake was great but I felt like it was too lemon-y for me. I personally prefer their New York Cheese Cake as it has a dark brown biscuit crumbs bit at the bottom (Chicago's is golden) so the taste is quite different.


Cakes at Coffee Bean are relatively expensive. RM10 for a slice?


Try it sometime!

Aly

0 people say ❤...: