Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday Look

It was a rather eventful Friday where I went shopping, bought what I want, wanted more things and got xomething unexpected. So here's the look that I whipped up at the last minute.

1st pic: No lashes.

2nd pic: No eyeliner & lashes.

3rd pic: No lashes.

Eyes:

I think it looks very cat-eyed.

Lips:
I'm really happy how the combination of lip products worked out.

Face:

First pic: I did contour a little with some peach blush on apples.
Second pic: The combination of face products also worked out quite well.


My bangs are way overgrown and causing a lot of irritation to my eyes(cuz the hair ends are very dry), however I plan to grow it out cuz having to get a haircut every month or so is such a hassle for me.

Thanks for visiting. Hope you have a great weekend.

Aly

0 people say ❤...: