Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday Night Haul

My trials are finally over so I couldn't resist revisiting the (not exactly) new collections at MAC so I went to Gurney with some friends. Below(pic) is Joy. She's frowning cuz she just had her first eyebrow grooming session for RM8. OMG did she look so much better. Despite having (kinda)bald eyebrows, a little here and there could make her brows look a lot neater.


So back to my haul:

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25 for RM120

The reason why I got NC25 which is a shade lighter than my NC30 face is cuz Tammy (MAC SA) said that these babies oxidies fast so the foundation will appear darker after a little while which is what happened when I swatched it on my hand, it turned darker after a while.

Here's the swatch(L) and when I smoothen it out(R):

The best part about today(yesterday technically) was Joy bought me a necklace!!!
I was so psyched about getting more jewellery and when I saw this at a silver shop, I was just so stunned. It's perfect! Somehow Joy managed to force me to let her pay so it can be my birthday present. Except my birthday's in Dec. Lol. But I love, love, love it and I'm gonna wear it every single day! Thank you Joy!

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK 302 for RM70

Not sure if I mentioned but I actually paid for the lipstick BG602 but then they were out of stck and after 3 months(!!!) I decided to change the colour so I wouldn't have to wait any longer. So here it is, a pink nude lipstick. It's very sheer, goes on light and it glides really well. Very moisturising I think cuz it's has a watery consistency.

Swatches w/ and w/o flash:

It's a really pretty sheer baby pink, can't wait to use it!

Kate Powder Foundation in OC-D for RM 60.80
This is for a school concert where I'm gonna be doing their makeup so no swatches! I do think Kate is overpriced cuz I'm not really impressed by any Kate products. I got this at Sasa for cheaper, I didn't get the casing cuz that would've costed more.

Some sponges for RM11.90
Also for the concert.

And POPTEEN!

I love how every cover of the issue has like a colour theme. This one just brightens up my day.

Thanks for reading. X)
Aly

0 people say ❤...: