Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Look!

Look by Vera Wang.

Having heard of it some time back I never really bothered finding it cuz I'm such a non-perfume-user. I barely have time to finish my makeup whatsmore spray some perfume but somehow when I just happen to come across it, I just immediately want it. It smells kinda lie orchids but in a very subtle, mesmerizing way.

I wouldn't really say that I don't have any perfumes, in fact I have three, two of which are Vera Wang's:
Vera Wang by Vera Wang

Princess by Vera Wang.

This one I absolutely adore. The combination of vanilla, honet and etc just creates this perfect scent for all the girly-girls out there who will never settle for anything less.



And finally, Look by Vera Wang
which I don't own(yet), hopefully someone gets it for my birthday? *hint hint ;)

Aly

1 people say ❤...:

Angela said...

I absolutely love the Vera Wang Princess

I am a new follower and love you blog
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/