Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Magic, Mirth and Mischief!-inspired Look

After Style Black, I was determined never to miss another collection again, so I geared up and got ready to go to Gurney on the first day of the Magic, Mirth and Mischief! launch. I really loved the makeup on the leaflet which was mainly purple. *Sorry for the messy hair, there are two things I never get right, one is hair and the other is brows. I guess brows are hair too. Lol. I'm not a hair person?..

Eyes:



Lips:

Face:

I was super, super excited about the collection!!

What I used:
Eyes:
CS 88 Color Palette {Lid: H2.H4 Crease:H5}
MAC Frost e/s in Ricepaper (Highlight)
Shu Uemura Glow-On Blush in PGold91 (Under eye highlight)
Cyber Colors Jewel Amour e/s in 12 Moonstone
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999
MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in Miss Fortune (layered over black liner for that glittery purple liner look)

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Soft Dazzle
ISBROW Shiny Lip Plumper (it's like clear gloss except more watery than sticky, love it to bits, it makes my lips feel watery instead of sticky)

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden (contour)


BTW, I hate taking pictures in the car.. =3

Aly

1 people say ❤...:

Zoe said...

this is such a classic look, love all the colors u used^^