Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Missing Mermaid Look

I really do miss blogging and I'm glad to finally be back but soon enough I'm gonna have some major exams which means I'll have to do the disappearing act again. *sighs Here's a look I wore today with my new Chanel palette and MAC Pigments (both a first for me =) ) and like every other look I do, just looks the same when I open my eyes. Oh well.


Eyes:


Lips:


Face:

When my pictures are taken in the car, it means I was so busy I didn't have time to do it at home. Lol. Probably also why I forgot to smile =) Haha.

What I used:
Eyes:
MAC Frost e/s in Ricepaper (highlight, really love how natural it is!!)
Shu Uemura Glow-on Blush in PGold91 (under eye highlight, it works so well in a very subtle way)
Chanel Quadra e/s in 15 Bird of Paradise (Turquoise: Lid) *what a good name
MAC Pigments in Shimmer-Time
I Nuovi Eyecake in Hematite
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Eyeliner in BK999

Lips:
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK302
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait (it's sheerer than I thought)

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment
MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect Protection Visage
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25
I Nuovi Perfector in 3Y (omg, this is really good)
MAC Hocus Focus Colourful Face Kit

How I did it:
I highlighted the eyes and used Hematite in the crease. Then I wet the #139/e/s brush and sweeped on some turquoise from the Chanel Quadra e/s palette. Lastly, I used some Shimmer-Time pigments on my inner corners. Turquoise on the lower outer and Shimmer-Time on the lower inner. Finally eyelined and applied falsies. Some blush, highlighting blush and beauty powder all over.

As for my huge-as* haul from yesterday I won't share today just to build up your suspense. It's scheduled for tomorrow. And I'm really exhausted from all the swatching, buying, makeup-ing and blogging so I'm going to sleep now and I'll be checking back for more lovely comments.. tomorrow!! ;)

Aly

2 people say ❤...:

Zoe said...

Wow another beatiful look, ur eyes look so beautiful ^^..will be waiting for ur haul tmr*

xSplendidStar said...

Ohhh I love this look! Well I practically love all of them! Hehe you're so good at make-up :D And how do you keep the whites of your eyes so white!!??!?!?! Makes you look super awake. When I wear lenses they kind of go red T_T it's depressing...need to find a good eyedrops >_<

And I love your haul in the other post!

Aww good luck for your exams! I got some in January >_< urgh and haven't started revising yet! What a bummer T_T

xxx