Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Simple Smokey

I've been doing lots of smokey eyes lately cuz I realise it's easier to do and nicer to look at. Haha. Anyways, here's one that I whipped on in like 10 minutes? That's superspeed for me seeing as I usually take half an hour or longer to put on e/s.

Eyes:

Lips:
I really like this combination. The Estee Lauder lipgloss in Star Pink gives my lips some subtle shimmer while looking really natural. Pink nude is IN!

Face:

What I used:
Eyes:
Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in P GOLD 91 (All over eye area)
CS 88 Color Palette {Crease:J4}
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Eyeliner in BK999

Lips:
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK302
Estee Lauder Lipgloss in 23 Star Pink
ISBROW Shiny Lip Plumper

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon

Tomorrow's the BIG day. I'm gonna have to do make up for 20 people in about 3 hours. omg, I don't think I'll sleep tonight, wish me luck!!

Aly

1 people say ❤...:

Zoe said...

This is such a beautiful look, u look soooooooooo pretty^^I love it and I so love ur lip color ..by the way, what is the lens u r wearing?