Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Smokey Look


I've haven't posted anything lately cuz a) I've been having some bad makeup days and b) I had IELTS to prepare for. But on Saturday afternoon, I finally was free of any sort of examination. Woohoo! *jumps for joy I won't be posting regularly due to some internet issues and more examinations in Nov to prepare for so do 1. keep checking 2. Leave comments and 3. Stay pretty!


Eyes:

Lips:

The sparkles only show up on camera when the lens doesn't focus. Lol.

Face:
I really love pink swoon. It's the best blush I've ever had.

What I used:
Eyes:
CS 88 Color Palette {Inner corner & Inner lower corner:B3 Crease:H6 Outer corners:K8}
Shu Uemura Glow On Blush in P Gold 91 (highlight)
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999

Lips:
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK 302
YSL Golden Gloss

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC25
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon

I haven't been actively blogging, visiting or commenting on blogger cuz I'm really stressed out about everything and on Wednesday I have a rehearsal to prepare for (I'll be doing makeup, durh!) and more exams are coming up in Nov. *pants I'll be really, really busy so I hope everyone keeps checking back and leave me some pretty, pretty comments! Haha.


And here's a Janiceman smile before I end the post.

Aly

5 people say ❤...:

amynaree said...

pretty! love your lashes and lip color

xSplendidStar said...

Woahhh you look stunning!!! Good luck on your exam! xxx

pangie said...

this is a beautiful smokey look. very stunnin'

Stacieee said...

Love the look girl!!! Very sultry and fun!!

Tammy said...

cute eotd :D i love the falsies!