Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, November 2, 2009

8 Most Worn Things

Thank you Kasia for tagging me. And below are some of my most worn things:


1. MOST WORN Lipstick/Lipgloss
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK302

I'm in love with the texture of all the Shu Uemura lipsticks, it glides on like butter on pancakes.. Click! for the swatches.

2. MOST WORN Earrings/Necklace
Given to me by Joy, this is my first silver necklace cuz I never splurge on jewellery, I'm more of a makeup freak.

3. MOST WORN Shirt/Top
I got this on an 80% discount which makes this dirt cheap but I love it to bits. Had to sew up the sides cuz it was too big for me. I love sequins.

4. MOST WORN Nail Polish
Stage Nail Polish in 02 Delicate

I love this shade although it's a little too pink for my skin tone. It can get a little streaky but it's fast drying so I love it.

5. MOST WORN Shoes
My best buy this year. LOVE! Click! for the full story behind this pair.

6. MOST WORN Hair Product
Lucido-L Designing Pot in Fluffy Puff

It volumizes my flat hair best. Love the light scent.

7. MOST WORN Perfume
Princess by Vera Wang

I won this from a mag promotion and I love it but I think Look by Vera Wang is more me. Still hoping I get it for Christmas. *hint

8. MOST WORN Handbag
I got this from my aunt shop GEB found in Malaysia. She makes the best bags.

And finally, I tag:
Zoe and Linh
What to do:

List out the following:
1. MOST WORN Lipstick/Lipgloss
2. MOST WORN Earrings/Necklace
3. MOST WORN Shirt/Top
4. MOST WORN Nail Polish
5. MOST WORN Shoes
6. MOST WORN Hair Product
7. MOST WORN Perfume
8. MOST WORN Handbag

And tag a few peoeple!

Lastly, I really wanna say thank you! to Kasia for everything and I now realise the importance of quality over quantity. Thank you dearie!!!!

Aly

8 people say ❤...:

Kasia_B said...

You are welcome and keep in touch with me ;)

Kasia_B said...

and btw, i like that nail polish color.

amynaree said...

the shu lippie looks so pretty, i have never tried any from then yet but will be adding it for my future wishlist!

xSplendidStar said...

Awwwwwwwww thank you so much for tagging meeeee! I'm loving to do tags more and more now hehe :D Will do this as soon as I can =D Ohh and those are some gorgeoussssssssssssssss shoes!!! I just read your other post about them and I didn't have a clue what you were power walking for despite the fact that I knew at the start it was going to be about shoes O_O hehe you're so funny though :D And I gotta say that those were so cheap for Guess!!!!!!!!! You are awesomely lucky to find the only one left and in your size! These lucky times don't come often but you've been blessed! XDDDDDDD

xxx

lilluna5416 said...

the lipstick is a gorgeous shade!

*aly said...

@amynaree: Haha, you won't regret it ;)

@SplendidStar: Thank you!! I feel blessed too! xx

@lilluna5416: Yup, it's gorgeous although I kinda wished it was less sheer.

Zoe said...

Thanks for ths tag..I'll do this very soon~
Again, I am so in love with ur beautiful shoes and lipstick^^

*aly said...

Haha, your welcome.