Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, November 2, 2009

Awards.. for me??

Thank you to Kasia and Linh for the following awards.


To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  1. I started ballet since I was 9.
  2. I am not as old as you think?? Haha. That should count cuz people always think I'm really old.
  3. I'm 174cm (5'9") and it feels like I'm getting taller everyday.
  4. I have NOT gotten any professional training on makeup. All you see is what I've experimented for about 2 years now.
  5. I should clarify that I've been in contact with makeup for 2.5 years now.
  6. I'm hopeless with my hair and eyebrows.
  7. I can understand 6 languages excluding dialects.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers. (can i renominate the people who have been nominated? Lol.)
  1. Jenn
  2. Connie
  3. Sara
  4. Zoe
  5. Purple Snowflake
  6. Stacielovesit
  7. Eki
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

6 people say ❤...:

xSplendidStar said...

You welcome!!! And don't worry, you can overflood my cbox as much as you like :D I don't mind at all! Thanks for answering the questions :D

AND ZOMGGGGGG you're so talllllllllll! Wow I can only dream to be like that.

xxx

eki said...

thank you for the tag! you changed your layout again XD

purple snowflake said...

wow ~~~
I got an award.. thank you .. and u can speak 6 languages??
gosh that'ts talented!!!!

*aly said...

@xSplendidstar: Haha...

@eki: Your welcome. And yes, I did. I can't stick with one for a long time. =)

@purple snowflake: 6 languages feel like a min. requirement as a citizen of Malaysia. Lol.

Jenn said...

Awww thanks girl!! This is much appreciated!! :D

I'm so jealous of your height! And your linguistic abilities!! Me wants!! :P

*aly said...

Aw, your welcome. :)