Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bird of Paradise Look


This look was inspired by the Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra e/s in 15 Bird of Paradise which I bought last week. I had to do it in limited time so I didn't line my lower line. Nothing special really, but the e/s were really sheer and very powdery, definitely not worth RM180 now that I think about it but anyways. I found the perfect lip combo today, which was Nude Delight+Boy Bait. Previously I mentioned how Boy Bait was too sheer for my pigmented lips but over Nude Delight, which is very pigmented, Boy Bait looks spectacular!


Eye:

Lips:

Face:

What I used:
Eyes:
MAC Frost e/s in Ricepaper
Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra e/s in 15 Bird of Paradise
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in BK999

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment Soin
MAC Prep+Prime Face Protection Visage
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30


What I did:
Gold as the highlight, orange all over the lid, turquoise near lash line. Didn't use the green though. The colours on this palette are really sheer so I had to use'em wet. I swipe the brush with colours then used Evian Face Mist to wet the brush then apply to the eyes. Didn't have time to draw lower eyeline. Haha. Even my falsies aren't equal. Lol.



This will be last of me for now. Exam's in 10 days. But, I'll be back soon!! Thanks for reading.

Aly

7 people say ❤...:

xSplendidStar said...

Aww you're looking gorgeous! <3

You always do a great combination of colours xD Still envy the whites fo your eye >_< My doctor wouldn't prescribe me anything so I'm left with dull fugly eye whites =_______= *sigh*

Good luck in your exams! You'll do well!

xxx

*aly said...

I do think it has something to do with your diet? I dunno but I'll ask around. Oh, I've seen this girl, Michelle Phan on youtube who uses some sorta eyedrop that makes her eye white whiter, but I personally don't believe that works. Check her out!

Mona said...

are you wearing falsies? they look fab!

*aly said...

Mona: Yup, falsies. Do they look real? Lol. Thanks. =)

LilliChantilly said...

Hey girl! You have super cute looks, I love them ;) And cute blog <3

Zoe said...

I love ur looks ,they always look so gorgeous...Love ur eyes and lip color sooooooooooo much^^

*aly said...

@LilliChantilly: Thanks! =)

@Zoe: Aw, thanks. My lips only look good with lipstick on, it's very pigemented when naked. =)