Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 6, 2009

Color Tag: Pink!

I've been tag by Zoe on the colour pink so here goes:


All the photos below, I have taken from my previous posts so to find out the story behind each item, just click! on the photo and it'll link back to the original post.

1. Guess Peep-Toes

2. MAC Pigments in Shimmer-Time

3. Guardian Shaver

4. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK302

5. La Senza Underwear

6. MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon

7. Gigi's Pink Top

And I tag:

So girls, do a color tag on 7 things Purple and tag 7 people, don't forget to leave a message in their cboxes. Have fun! Oh, and have a great weekend.




8 people say ❤...:

Blair said...

Thanks for the tag sweetie!

Zoe said...

Thanks for doing this tag, I love everything u have coz they are extremely pretty~ I love ur shoes,Mac shimmer, Shu lipstick,Mac Sheertone and Gigi..lovely post^^

Angela said...

awwwww your dog is sooooo cute.


http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

*aly said...

@Blair: Your welcome! xx

@Zoe: Aw, your welcome. I like them all too although I'm not really a pink fanatic.

@Angela: Haha, it is!!

*aly said...

Haha, your welcome!

Iyah said...

loveee PINK! :] love the cute dog too! :D

xSplendidStar said...

Awwwwwww thank you so much for the tag!!!! I still need to do the other one, should do it this weekend, my week's been hectic with humongous amount of homework =_= Ohh and is that your puppy? It's soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee awwwwwwwww <3333333333333333333333

*aly said...

@Iyah: Thank you. *woof!

@xSplendidStar: Your welcome!