Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 20, 2009

More GEO for me!

My package came in yesterday and I'm just super excited cuz this time I ordered 4 different lenses. So here are some pics for those of you still considering coloured lenses. I haven't unbottled them yet, will do that one by one once I get bored of my current, Angel Greys. These lenses are yearly disposable and I paid RM25 for each pair(of 3tone lenses) from beautygeolens.blogspot.com

So here's what's inside, the bottles were wrapped with newspaper and it cam with 15(!!) sheets of the lens guide. It's 15 pages of the same thing. Lol. Dunno what happened there.. My lenses took exactly a month, if not a few days more than a month to arrive but starting from the next batch, beautygeolens.blogspot.com will be able to get the lenses within 1 week after placing the order.


LtoR: CM-932 Nudy Gold Blue, CTS-104 Honey Wing, CTS-105 Ash Wing, CTS-102 Blue Wing

CM-932 Nudy Gold Blue (I know the label says CH-932 but the code on the website is CM-932)

If you've read Connie's FAQ, you'll know that this is the pair of lenses she wears that gives her eyes such a natural sky blue colour.

CTS-104 Honey Wing

This one looks a little yellowish which is freaking me out cuz I have a phobia of people wearing yellow lenses(which I why I avoid buying brown lenses) but I think it'll turn out alright.

CTS-105 Ash Wing

Another pair of grey lenses for me. I really like Angel Grey and I hope this will meet my expectations.

CTS-102 Blue Wing

Another blue one. I'm hoping to look like a black hair, blue-eyed girl!
I hope this post helps those who are interested cuz when I googled GEO lenses there wasn't much about them and all the photos on the blogshops aren't very accurate or some only show the eyes so you can't tell if it'll look good on you. I will be trying each and every one soon after my exams so I hope this helps for now. Stay tuned for when I try'em on!!

Aly

13 people say ❤...:

Anonymous said...

just out of curiosity, what exams are you having?

*aly said...

Are you suspecting what I think you're suspecting? Well, you're right. =)

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

im so freaking curious to try these and see how they look

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

im so freaking curious to try these and see how they look

*aly said...

I think CM932 or Blue Wing will give you those barbie blue eyes. xx

Blair said...

Do let us know what you think about these lenses after you've tried them on =D

Yeah, you're right!
a) I like to eat
b) I adore chocolate especially white chocolate
c) Definitely a Kit Kat lover lol

*aly said...

Will do! =)

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

i have blue contacts somewherrre. i really want green and grey cuz i ran out of those :( lol

*aly said...

I'm totally in love with colored contacts cuz you can be anybody with lenses. You should get them! They're really cheap online..

Sherry said...

wow.. they are pretty, I no try put any before. is it expensive?

*aly said...

They're quite cheap if you buy in bulk or online.

Jaime Dollaga said...

wow this is super helpful. thanks for posting! and ur super cute! i love your doll face!

*aly said...

Hehe, no problem. I'll post up reviews asap. Thank you!! =3