Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Not-So-Smokey Look

I've really gotta stop using the word smokey in my titles. Lol. Anyways, I wore this on the day at the visa place so it had to be natural. Had to take a photo there that's why.

Eyes:

This time my brows were filled in with e/s.

Lips:

Face:


What I used:
Eyes:
MAC Royal Assets in 6 Smokey Eyes {Brown for crease and brows}
MAC Frost e/s in Ricepaper
MAC Pigments in Shimmer-Time (inner corners)
Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Eyeliner in BK999

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment Soin
MAC Prep+Prime Face Protection Visage
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
MAC Hocus Focus Colourful Face Kit {Peachykeen on cheeks, Sunsparkled Pearl on cheekbones}
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden {contour nose and under cheekbones}


Nothing much to my face but I think Peachykeen is fabulous, you can get it individually(its a perm blush at MAC) if you missed out on the collection. It's really natural and gives me this glow I can't explain. Boy Bait sets my peachy face off as well, mybe cuz it's peach to and very neutral, no shimmers, just shine and I love how it's not sticky like every other MAC lipgloss-type products.


Here are the 2 cam-sluts doing their thing:



Aly

3 people say ❤...:

pangie said...

such a pretty natural look :P

*aly said...

Thank you pangie!

Blogger said...

eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for newbie and professional traders.