Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Too Dolly for You



If you're a MAC fan or a HK fan then you'll know what I'm talking about. Yup, I used MAC Hello Kitty Collection Too Dolly e/s Palette for this look. And you know what, the more I look at it, the more I like this one.

Back to the look, I'm really glad how this turned out, actually I don't think I would ever guess that this combination was created using Too Dolly because none of the colours match the palette but yes, I did, in fact use all the e/s from the palette other than my highlights.

Ooh and I'm still not over my eyebrows! I don't think I'll ever get it done professionally anymore!
Eyes:


Lips:

What I used:
Eyes:
MAC Frost e/s in Ricepaper
MAC Pigments in Shimmer-Time
MAC Hello Kitty Collection Too Dolly e/s Palette
Stage Brow Defining Pencil in Cinammon

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in R2 Apricot Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC Mineralize Blush in Superdupernatural (it's exactly that!)
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden (contour)

Face:

What I did:
Highlighted inner corners and browbone with Ricepaper then Shimmer-Time in inner corners. Too Dolly(sheer turquoise) on entire lid. Stately Black on outer V, blend, blend, blend. Romping(Hot pink w/ purple undertone) in crease. Blend some more, eyeliner, contour, blush, lippie and that was it!


I'm a fierce kitten! LOL. Do I look constipated??

The reason why I used Too Dolly is cuz I feel guilty of buying so much without using "some" of my junk and i'm glad I did that and this has encouraged me to dig out more old e/s and blushes etc. I'm taking it as a challenge and you should too!

Oh and I've been working out some of my issues and I'm prefectly happy with everything right now(*grins and bares it) just hoping the exams would pass sooner.. Thanks for reading!
Aly

13 people say ❤...:

amynaree said...

such a cute and innocent look! i love the lip color

what kind of falsies do you use?? your eyes look amazing!

Kasia_B said...

you're so pretty!! and i have to tell you that i love asian eyes, wish i had those! :)

xphoebelinax said...

your eyelashes are gorgeous! where did you get them from? :D btw, i saw that you were interested in ardell lashes but they weren't available locally... you can get them from www.madamemadeline.com and they ship everywhere and very cheap :D

*aly said...

@amynaree: Thank you thank you thank you! My falsies are a combo of 2 lashes so here's a photo if you plan on getting them.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_swGHTwBbIXc/Sp-QSfFMIKI/AAAAAAAACVc/yqa6OeFMNvc/s400/Documents8.jpg

@Kasia_B: Thank you! Oh really but you're eyes are just as beautiful ya know. =)

@xphoebelinax: Thank you! Oh, thanks for the link, I've been watering for ardell's since a year ago. Here's a link on my lashes.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_swGHTwBbIXc/Sp-QSfFMIKI/AAAAAAAACVc/yqa6OeFMNvc/s400/Documents8.jpg

Jenn said...

Your skin looks amazing, and you look absolutely adorable!!

That's a creative way to wear the Too Dolly palette! I like the colour combi! :)

Btw, boy bait looks ok on you what!

*aly said...

@Jenn: Hehe, thank you! =3 Boy Bait works well over Nude delight. =)

SwatchCrazee said...

oh hun u are soo cute! luv the fierce kitten look. btw, tnx for ur sweet comment on my heartbreak post. i dont need no experts on this. i value u putting in ur 2 cents worth. that good that if he really cares. i just wish he could have handled his anger in a mature way and not treat me like nothing the rest of the night. hoping for a positive outcome. thanks again hun and big HUGGGG! take care.

Toothfairy said...

Super cute look!!! I love it! your eyes look beautiful! and the lipppies too.... why am I screaming hahaha


loves

*aly said...

Haha, thank you! Thank you!

Marce said...

You're so gorgeous! I love the look, it's really nice on you =)
XO

*aly said...

Thank you =3 you look good yourself.. xx

Blogger said...

If you are looking for a solid contextual ad network, I suggest you take a look at PropellerAds.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?