Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, December 25, 2009

All I want for christmas is YOU!


All I've heard on the radio are Christmas songs since yesterday so here's my holiday post. Lots of pics, not much talking(as if) and hope you enjoy it!


Yesterday, I believe it was, I tried doing a BarbieLovesMAC look but I think it didn't turn out quite well. Only the lips I'm really proud of, but that didn't really have anything to do with me. It's MAC's Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup which I'm loving a lot lately, it really turns up a bright pink on me. Review here.



And here are some pics I didn't intend to post up but did in the end.



On the following day, which is today, which is Christmas eve, we went to visit a relative at the hospital. So some camwhoring was done at the endoscopy waiting area although we didn't know anyone who was going for an endoscope. Lol.



It was a cozy corner with nice comfy cushions and a beautiful view of the night life(or should I say, traffic jam) in KL.





And my nails of the month, still holding up so far. I'm not sure if I should wear this to school in London.



And the following pics to make you laugh if you're feeling down today.


I did some winter clothing shopping at Zara and Mango which I haven't posted up. Maybe I will if I feel like it. =P




Merry Christmas everyone!! =3


Aly

9 people say ❤...:

Kasia_B said...

You're so pretty!
And I love the nailpolish. I was going to get one like this. is it essie?

amynaree said...

happy holidays u look lovely as always!

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

YOU LOOK FAB. THE LIPS R SO PRETTY ANNND I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT!! :)

Kym said...

fantabulous as usual! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOURS! :)

*~kAy~* said...

Merry Christmas! <3
You look so cute :)

xSplendidStar said...

So prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! My days you make me wanna start wearing false eyelashes so much XD LOL but the ones sold here are soooooooo expensive and fugly! T___T I'll buy a pair though just to try out XD

I just read your comment as well, you are sooooo funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!LOOOOOOOL hmm yeah that coulda been my twin perhaps!?!?!??! LOL you really made my day, I couldn't stop laughing hehe XD Ohh and my name is pronounced as 'Ling' hope that helps :)

Ahh I think I might have to get through all the wild women tomorrow when I go shopping. Wish me luck =_= I am probably going to come home all bruised LOL!

I hope you've had a really nice Christmas! I stuffed myself with a lot of food so I'm content :)

xxx

Zoe said...

♥ Merry Christmas ♥
*All dreams come true*
I love ur lipstick color, lovely pictures^^

p.s can u do a review with some of ur MAC lipsticks?coz u have so many beautiful colors,thanks..

Kasia_B said...

Hey Aly! Do you have any email where I could email you in private cuz I have a question ;)

LADYJANE said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas :)