Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Failed Video + Nails!

I was having another failed video day so no video yet. I'm really losing it. And my optimism seems to have faded away. I will try again tomorrow because a promise is a promise even if I look like I have the pox. So here's the look I was doing..

I was really hoping this was it and I'm sorry to those of you who are waiting eagerly for my video, being a perfectionist it's difficult for me to post things up cuz something is always wrong but I swear tomorrow I have to no matter what, post a video up.



Here's what I used:
Eyes:
MAC Frost e/s in Ricepaper
CS 88 Colour Palette {purple and orange}
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Kate Loose e/s in GD-1
MAC Pigments in Shimmer-time

Lips:
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Cremecup

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in R2Apricot Ivory
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden
MAC Mineralize Blush in Superdupernatural
Benefit Powderflage


So I headed out shopping today and I really couldn't tolerate my overgrown nails anymore, so I bought my fav nail polish(as of now) and I had a manicure!! Oh and my hair's overgrown but I'm gonna wait a little longer so it's long enough to get a good cut and dye.. Soon!


It's Chanel Nail Varnish in Jade. Finally!!

I really love it. (because I decided to when I saw it ages ago) And it's finally in along with Jade Rose and a pearly white one. They're all limited so get them while you can!











And I visited MAC as usual and I finally got this set, I've been pondering forever but all the video failures kinda made me depressed so I bought this to make myself feel better. X3

Thanks for reading and if you have any advice on video-ing do share and all the depression in my late posts is cuz of pms. I suspect it is. But hope everyone had a great tuesday!!

Aly


2 people say ❤...:

xSplendidStar said...

Awww Aly you look gorgeous! Your make-up always looks good. Oh how I wish I could do it as nice as you >_< my skin has been so dry lately due to the weather so I been unable to wear it =______= yeah basically I been a mess lately. Btw love that nail colour! I have similar one but from OPI XD Yeah I still need to fulfil my wishlist which is mainly clothing items! Hehe I can see you're more of a make-up person. Reason why I don't buy as much it's coz mum is gonna really scold me and start lecturing me =_= I love make-up though, I want to buy more but you know >_< So for now I am into clothes and my mum doesn't really mind it so it's all good :D I need more, definitely, yes this sales coming up is right mine! Ohh and btw don't worry about long comments! I love them :D See long comment from me now hehe. Yeah I couldn't think of a good title so I just shoved whatever was on my mind and click publish! LOL glad it made you laugh XDDDDD Uh my hair may be shiny but it's so thin >_< any good tips? I tried going doctors but they just turned me down =________________= I'll get them back one day ¬.¬

xxx

Kasia_B said...

Im so jealous of that pink Chanel nail polish!!! ;) It's on my wishlist.
Beautiful lipstick - I need to get that one too :)