Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Going Blonde?!?!


Okay, so I'm not entirely crazy about Japanese culture(wished I was) but I do love Popteen Magazine and the girls inside are so inspiring for me cuz being a schoolgirl (like goody-2-shoes) for so many years, it's hard to finally break free and do anything I want. But, this Christmas I'm going dye my hair.(!!!) I'm nervous too!

I was thinking blonde cuz I saw 白井美穂 on Popteen and I really like her. So here's a good pic of her. I know Kumicky(2nd pic, girl on left) is really popular now but I prefer pretty, demure kinda girls? Like not so crazy.

So what do you guys think? Or should I stick to hazel brown which was/is Plan A. But, I just think brunettes are overrated? Lol. I've seen some bleach-blondes (eg XX) and it's just weird? But I was thinking a warmer shade of blonde might suit me?



Her hair in this 2nd pic(right) really reminded me of Nicole Richie. But I'm really up for change this Christmas, I hope I don't regret my decision.


Aly

5 people say ❤...:

Cookie said...

Try out a wig at a wig shop first to see how it looks...you don't really wanna kill you hair with color if you regret it...

Good Luck! ^^

*~kAy~* said...

I think blonde hair will look pretty cute on you! <3
I used to have blonde hair but it takes quite a bit to maintain haha :P So now I'm just sticking to light brown :p

Kasia_B said...

Aww I'm excited for you. You may look so cute! :)

Btw, I love the background picture, you're so pretty!

Marce said...

Go for it, you may be surprised! And anyway, you can dye it another colour if you're not satisfied with the results.
XO

*aly said...

@Cookie: Thank you, I'll def be scouting for wig shops.

@*~kAy~*: Hehe, thanks. Light brown sounds like a good colour.

@Kasia_B: Thank you!! I'm excited too!!

@Marce: True, I'll def be considering that. =3