Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lime Green and Purple Smokey Look

This is day 2 of my KL trip, I don't know why I'm numbering my days here, Lol. But anyways, I saw this look done on Seventeen magazine a while back so I went ahead and recreated it with my CS 88 Colour Palette.


Seriously loving my contacts, my 224 really came in handy with this look. Def gonna be using lots of colour this season so stay tuned for that. I really love colours but have been shunning them since my e/s block (like writers' block? hehe) but it's safe to say that I'm back now with colourful e/s for you guys to see.. Super excited. I've never thought of like lime green with purple but I did it anyways.



Has anyone noticed that my lashes is stick straight in every photo?? Lol. I've super stiff asian lashes that can never curl, it'd take 30 mins to get them nicely curled and 3 mins for them to go back to stick straight-ness, which explains my lack of use of mascaras.


This was the same lips as yeasterdays look. More looks tomorrow(actually today but I'll post tomorrow)...


Okay, I'm running out of captions, so let the pictures speak.



Didn't end up going out but I did bake Cheddar Cheese cake finally! Read more about this here which explains the last time I baked and used the wrong cheese. Hehe, I'm a cheese dummie although I like it a lot.

Thanks for reading, I'm planning to do rainbow eyes next but I'm not sure I can go out with it..

Aly

6 people say ❤...:

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

love the colors

Zoe said...

I love the colors too and I agree with u on the contacts , they look super pretty^^
u and ur friend are very cute, she looks like a celeb^^

Kasia_B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasia_B said...

Aly, I love this look and the look of yesterday as well. I need to get that Creme D'Nude lipstick to make the mix you did. Looks great.

Thank you for your sweet comment. You're such a sweetheart! You have to visit me while you're in London to see the real winter!! ;)

Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

love the colors combined with the blue contacts:)

xSplendidStar said...

Beautiful!!! So pretty >_< this just makes me wanna get my really small amount of shadows and do a look! LOOOOOOOOOL

Awwwwwww I'm excited too! I don't know whether I should get a brush or eyeshadows or BOTH LOL but hey that's gonna be costing me a lot. I don't know if I am gonna be able to shop since I am predicting that there is going to be a very bad chaos as so many people try and get the stuff =_= I remember last year I couldn't even touch anything at the MAC counter, everyone was surrounding it. Sad times indeed >_< hopefully this year it won't XD Maybe I only have self-control coz I don't have that much money or the clothes draw me more and more towards them LOOOOOOOOL!!!

Hey don't apologise for the long comments coz I LOVE THEM!!!! Makes me happy reading them <333

xxx