Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Choc Chip Cookies



Here's another baking post, I apologize for not going on blogger for such a long time but I'm back and soon will be embarking on a new chapter of my life in London. I'm totally late on  my Christmas and new year posts but I swear they're coming up aftern this post. Everything will be (or should be) in chronological order so do stay tuned and I must say I really missed you guys on blogger (you know who you are!). So here goes.



I'll leave the explaining of why I baked this to my christmas post so keep reading if you wanna know how I decorated my christmas tree with cookies.


Click to enlarge the recipe.






So to stick it on the tree, it has to be sealed airtight in cling wrap so it stays fresh.


First, i cut out just enough cling wrap which is the size of the cookie plus about 3 inches allowance at the 4 edges if that makes sense.

Then, I place the cookie face down in the centre of the wrap.


Gather the four edges of the wrap.



Hook it like this with your index finger and your thumb.


Keep twisting til it looks like this. The tighter the better so the cookie is in airtight conditions.

And then I stick the tail under the bundle to secure the wrap.

And ta-daa!

And then hook some cards behind the cookie with a string.

And stick it on the tree!

This step is optional but I put up a cookies below --> sign so my clueless cousins will see'em. LOL.



Merry Christmas once again although it's long over. I love christmas the most out of all the holidays.

Love,
Aly

5 people say ❤...:

oOchaOo said...

awww thats a very creative and cute idea on decorating a christmas tree!the cookies look so yummy!!! <3

Rita *Lala* said...

wow that's delicious!

Kasia_B said...

I missed you in here dear!!! Seriously! The cookies you baked look yummy! Are you going to London to school? For a trip?
Looking forward to read another post from you. Please stay in touch dear!

xphoebelinax said...

they looked delicious! :D great presents :)

Anita (*swtexcape*) said...

i loved how you took photos of every step of the process to share with us. those cookies look yummy! :D xx