Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still Alive

Never thought I'd come to this stage whereI just have absolutely no time to blog. I'm sorry I've not been around but starting school and settling into a new environment, sleeping on a new bed, doing new homework, eating new food and meeting new people, some of which I wished I never did meet, has kept me so tied up that I put on makeup only to look presentable. I haven't been doing anything special and I certainly haven't touched my camera in ages so this is all for now. Thanks to all my followers and all the sweet comments, I'll be back.

Aly

3 people say ❤...:

Kasia_B said...

Glad to hear from you! Missed you bloggin. How do you like England?

xSplendidStar said...

Awww Alyyy >_< I hope you will settle in quickly. London has its hits and misses but I hope you'll love it!!! Best part of it? You're near to me now!! :D

xxx

Anita (*swtexcape*) said...

moving is always hard, hope things settle down for you soon! :) xx