Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Orange-Chocolate-Inspired Lookdior addict ultra-gloss reflect in 437


So after a long hard week for me, after all the parties and baking, I finally settled down but my skin was still acting out at that time. Regardless of that, I still did one last orange-chocolate look before abandoning make up uncertainly.
On my lips I was using Nude Delight lipstick (Rimmel), Way To Lovelipstick (MAC) and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in 437. Wow, that's a lot of products but I like my lips juicy.
All for now. This was a look from quite a few weeks ago. Will have to get back to some serious makeup posts once I settle down in UK. Talk to you guys soon. There'll be more about my flight to London next.
ALY
Why do I look so depressed?!?!

6 people say ❤...:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Gorgeous!! :) Your eyes look beautiful and the lip shade is stunning! :)

aly said...

Thank you. Your soo sweet! =)

*~kAy~* said...

you always look so cute <3
Love your lip color especially! ,3

blogatka said...

Wonderful lip color. Please write, where you can buy a lipstick in this color? I will be grateful for your response

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this short video to uncover a shocking little secret that might get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?